A three-storied house built as a granary in 1907 and sensitively converted into a dwelling in the 1920’s. Visible from the house, the sea is but a four minute walk away.
It has three bedrooms comprising a double and two twins;
kitchen; dining-sitting room with open fire and large bathroom. The
house can be entered on two floors and has its own sheltered lawn
beside it to the south. It enjoys fine morning light and the sunset
sky can be seen while lying in the bath. There is a washing machine/drier
in the kitchen. Parking for up to three cars.
(Equipped for six people)
|Porth-en-Alls © 2004|