An eccentric little house built as an experimental small holding in 1922, facing south with a glimpse of the sea which can be reached in about six minutes via a footpath, down a sheltered valley. Apart from an old wooden barn, it rests in peaceful isolation and privacy in a clearing surrounded by fields, gorse and woodlands.
Accommodation comprises four bedrooms including a double
and three singles; kitchen with solid fuel Rayburn (heating the water);
bathroom; sitting room/diner with open fire. There is an outside cold
store and fuel room with enclosed veranda housing a washing machine
and second WC. Car parking for up to three cars. (Equipped
for up to five people)